Grossman Solutions is seeking a Search Associate to join its Executive Search Practice.
Grossman Solutions is a public affairs firm specializing in campaigns and advocacy. Over the last decade we have developed a highly successful executive search service, helping our clients recruit talented people from the campaign, advocacy and political sectors to fill their top leadership positions. With our deep knowledge of organizational dynamics and a keen eye for talent, we find people who best fit the needs of each job.
The Search Associate will join our growing search practice and support the entire lifecycle of the search process, including market research and analysis, candidate identification, interviews and client relations.
The Search Associate must be a highly organized, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced work environment. The Associate should excel at prioritizing, multitasking and written and verbal communication. The person in this role must be exceptionally organized and methodical in completing projects and solving problems, able to both take direction and anticipate needs and must have a high attention to detail.
The Associate will collaborate with colleagues on highly impactful projects and interact with some of the country’s most compelling nonprofits, campaign and political organizations. This is a fantastic position for a motivated and curious person, with tremendous opportunity for growth.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Schedule and coordinate a high volume of meetings and calls with a variety of stakeholders
- Write, edit and proof a wide range of materials, including client deliverables
- Serve as the main contact for search clients on administrative matters
- Formulate and implement research-based strategies to find potential candidates, using public and subscription-based websites and other channels
- Help ensure superior candidate and client experience throughout the course of a search
- Provide top-level customer service to all clients, prospective clients and candidates
- Manage the flow of documents between clients, Grossman Solutions and candidates
- Maintain and update internal database in a timely fashion
- Provide additional administrative support as needed
- At least 3 years of experience in politics, campaigns, business, or nonprofits
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to present information concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent note-taking skills and the ability to synthesize notes into memos and other client materials
- Ability to interact professionally with high-level individuals on behalf of the company
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously
- Capacity to work both independently and as a team member
- Highly proficient with technology, with a strong ability to learn the ins and outs of new software platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree preferred