The Sr. Accountant, Bilingual in Spanish, will report the financial status to Accounting Manager in a timely accurate manner, while maintaining a positive and supportive working relationship with personnel.
Summary of Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
▪ Prepare/review journal entries, account reconciliations, consolidations, and financial statements
▪ Develop, implement, and maintain a monthly reporting process
▪ Assist in managing the month end close process and adhering to US GAAP
▪ Assist with oversight of the sales and use tax filings
▪ Support new unit openings by rolling out sound financial processes
▪ Interact with external auditors during year-end audits, as needed
▪ Participates on committees/project teams
▪ Assists in creating new or reengineering existing processes
▪ Follow internal control procedures to protect company assets
▪ Provide supervision, support, and review of the CSI teams
▪ Responsible for depositing checks to the bank accounts
▪ Point of contact between CSI and the Area Managers by following up with any cash actions such as but not limited to inventory transfers, petty cash counts, invoice postings and cash over shorts.
▪ Hold monthly meetings with marketing to review accrued balances ▪ Maintain 3rdparty systems such as Amazon, Concur, Costar etc.
▪ Supervise collections and posting ▪ Assist with any special projects
The successful candidate will be an ethical, organized, savvy, common-sense oriented business professional with demonstrated accounting experience.
▪ Fluent in English and Spanish (Spanish is a must!)
▪ Restaurant Experience is preferred
▪ Ability to prioritize tasks and manage workload with minimal supervision
▪ Bachelor’s degree in accounting (CPA a PLUS)
▪ At least 4+ years of accounting experience
▪ Solid Excel skills and experience with SAP would be a plus
▪ Great attitude along with a strong work ethic is a must
▪ Candidate must possess solid communication, technical skills, problem solving, conceptual thinking, and analytical abilities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Dallas, TX 75211